Thursday, August 02, 2007

What's been happening...

It's hard to believe that I haven't posted anything since Easter! Still, there have been one or two things going on which may provide an explanation if not an excuse:
  • the death of my father Jack
  • the very next day, our youngest child Helen's wedding to Adam
  • a brief holiday
  • negotiations over the purchase of a house in West End for us to live in
  • packing, moving, settling in
  • computer crashing, router rebelling, internet out
  • helping my middle child Kate, her husband Michael and our grandson William move to Calliope
  • a trip to Goondiwindi with some folk from our church
And, around all of that, the usual business of living and working.

One of the resources which sustains me through all the drama and stress of life is the care of those who surround me. It is an acute glimpse into the meaning of the gospel when we are loved into wholeness. Thank you to all those who have cared and continue to care for me and for the people I love.






The wedding!













The holiday









On the way home from Goondi- windi

No comments: