Monday, May 03, 2010

What's been happening...

Much, much delay... while I've been trying to work out how to make this a little more user friendly.

I don't know how much success I've had, so any feedback is welcome. For a start, rather than posting the whole sermon, there should be just an introduction with a "Read more" option - for the diehards who really do want to read more! The other feature is a "Search this blog" option, so that readers can find out jut how much I'm repeating myself.

The next thing to work on is how to automatically let people know when a new post is up. Any suggestions? (Polite ones only, please.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If people click the RSS button (in the address bar on my browser) they can get your updates in an RSS reader. That's how I keep up anyway.